As General manager of ADEN’S TYRES & AUTOMOTIVE, you’re an expert communicator with a strong ability to delegate responsibilities and collaborate across a wide range of departments. Ultimately, you’re driven by the desire to lead a team toward maximum productivity and efficiency. You’re a born leader with proven experience overseeing operations, human resources, finance, and communications departments, too.
Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organisation in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- Plan, coordinate and direct business operations to ensure the achievement of company revenue goals and documentation of expenses.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives.
- Schedule and lead staff meetings to discuss updates, issues, feedback and to create solutions to issues that come up within the company's operations.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Develop, outline and implement plans and strategies to increase the profitability of company products and services.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Train, guide and mentor employees and evaluate their performance and productivity in completing their job duties
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proven experience in a managerial role.
- Strong decision-making capabilities.
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the automotive industry.
- Tech Savvy.
- Detail oriented.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Ninety EOS Traction.
- Shopify or similar.
- Social Media Platforms.
- Online Marketplaces (Amazon, eBay etc.)
- Google Drive / Docs.
- Microsoft Office.
WHY JOIN US?
We’re a small business that values every member of our team. We have a great company culture and really understand the importance of maintaining a good work life balance:
- Remote working opportunities available.
- We trust our staff and will provide you with adequate support.
- We will give you the right training so you can set sail to success.
- We are an expanding company and we want you to grow alongside us.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Staff discounts.
- Career progression potential.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the superstar we are looking for and this role looks like a perfect fit then we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com